ETEC Injectors without Crush Ring Replacement $ 50.00
ETEC Injectors with Crush Ring Replacement $ 65.00
*For other pricing and expediting options, please see the Injector Service Form.
Fuel injector cleaning service includes the following:
· Initial flow testing: We flow test your injectors when we receive them. All flow testing includes inspection for leaks, Ohm testing, spray pattern, pulse operation, and flow rate verification. If your injectors are functioning properly we will not clean them until we contact you for authorization. This helps keep costs to the customer low and service times short!
· Complete ultrasonic cleaning: We immerse your injectors in an ultrasonic bath while simultaneously pulsing and back flushing them in order to help remove all debris and deposits from inside the injector. The typical result is fuel injectors that work like new!
· Post-cleaning test: We flow test your injectors again to ensure that they are all performing optimally. We do our best to quickly return your injectors to you!
· Flow data sheet: You will receive a flow sheet which contains flow data from the initial test as well as the post-cleaning test. It is always interesting to see the comparison between used, dirty fuel injectors and nice clean units! See the example datasheet above.
· Seal and filter replacement: We replace all standard injector seals - please make sure you include the injector seals with your injectors so that we can match the seals that fit your vehicle. Many injectors also use an internal screen or ‘filter basket’ which we can replace. If your injector has a filter we can replace, we will do so as part of the cleaning service.
· Pintle caps: Injector pintle caps are often in good condition and do not need to be replaced. If you have broken or missing pintle caps we can usually replace them! Some injectors have unique caps that may be special order and we will contact you if there will be extra cost associated with the pintle cap replacement.
Mailing Instructions: Simply print our service form, fill it out, and put it in a package* with your clean, dry, carefully packed fuel injectors (they should be packaged so that they don’t bang into each other.) Once we receive your injectors we will begin the flow testing and/or cleaning process.
In order to reduce turnaround time, Fuel Injector Clinic suggests USPS Priority Mail flat rate as the fastest most cost effective shipping method. Don’t forget the insurance!
RETURN SHIPPING: Fuel Injector Clinic uses USPS Priority Mail service with insurance and tracking unless otherwise requested. All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Typical return cost for a set of four injectors via USPS Priority Mail to an address in the US with $300 insurance is between $8 and $12. We will E-mail your tracking information to you if you have included an E-mail address on the service form.