EFI LIVE 0540
Thanks for choosing Fuel Injector Clinic injectors for your GM vehicle
The tabled injector data provided in the excel sheet that you can download by following the link on the right are customized to be used by HP Tuners software in the OE GM ECU’s.
We have spent many hours to convert our standard injector offset and flow data provided with every set into this format for your ease of use, so we hope that it makes our injectors a popular choice for you, and your customers if you are a tuner or performance shop!
There are a few notes that we would like to highlight when using these tables.
1. You need to make sure you choose the correct table for the size of injector that you are using. i.e. 850cc, 1000cc, 2150cc, etc. * See note below on our injector flow sizes
2. You need to know exactly which version of ECU and/or software you are using, so that you use the correct table.
3. If you are choosing an injector larger than the maximum values allowed in the GM ECU software, you will need to scale not only the injector values, but various others to accommodate the larger injectors. While we have provided the option to scale the injector’s settings in the attached excel sheet, we assume that you fully understand the concept of scaling the injectors if you choose to use this feature.
4. We would also like to point out that there are various sections of these injector data tables that will never be used by the ECU, or areas where the injector will no longer operate, so we have chosen either generic values or 0 values in these areas that may display in an odd way when you input them and/or see them displayed on 3D graphs, as is common in the HP tuners software. Please do not be alarmed when you see these values, and if you are concerned with what you see, please feel free to call or email us, and we will explain how we arrived at the values entered.
5. Please realize that the values in the tables are carefully chosen from data for a median set. What that means is that we will have tested a large group of injectors (usually 50 or more) and then picked a set in the middle of that group, then tested that complete set through the range of pressures and voltages listed in the OE GM tables and then populated the attached tables based on the average values of that median set of injectors.
Important for you to note is that the values in the attached tables are averages, and that the set you receive may need small adjustments to correct the values for your particular set.
*Please note that all our listed injector flow sizes are rated at 43.5psi (3 bar) so that you always know which injector flows more than another, across all brands of cars, some of which run 43.5psi OE fuel pressure, others, like many of the GM cars run 58psi (4 bar) fuel pressures – e.g. Our 1100cc/min or 105lb/hr is rated at 43.5psi, which would equate to 1270cc/min or 121 lb/hr at 58psi.
All values listed in the tables attached assume you are running the OE GM 58psi system when applicable. You are NOT required to adjust any of the provided data because of our policy to list flow sizes at 43.5psi when advertising our injectors for sale.